Friday, February 6, 2009

Jack attack

We have to be so careful about everything that we do around here. Like leaving some oatmeal on the counter. Jack crawled up into his high chair {something he can do in about two seconds} and pulled it off the counter to eat it. He was even able to climb up with the spoon in his mouth. Yes, he knew exactly what he wanted to do. What a stinker! Good thing he's so cute!


{Mom, just thought I would show you, I really did get them printed and they ARE on my fridge! Just today I was pointing out all of you to one of my friends who came over}

1 comment:

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey! glad I found ya, thanks for the link to your blog. Want to know something funny/interesting? We were just there in Gilbert the last weekend of January for a friend's wedding. My mom's boyfriend lives in Gilbert so we stayed with him. Small world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...