Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Second Day of School

I had to take a picture of this- she told me that it's cool to wear your back pack only over one shoulder. I'm not sure where she got that. But I thought it was cute that she thought she was cool.

Waiting in line to walk through the school grounds to her classroom. She was so sad, she wanted to be the leader. She got to be second place.

Doesn't she look excited!?
Ella's classroom
Ella's class having carpet time



I know, I'm a weirdo. I have tons of pictures and video of her first day of school. Now I've done it again for the second day. (It's the third day today and she's already home- no pictures) I had planned to go with her to her classroom on the first day and take pictures of it then. But on the first day she just gave me a hug and a kiss at the front gate and said goodbye. Second day she was feeling a little scared so I walked back with her and was able to take some pictures of her classroom. (I know that this post and the next are out of order. I'm tired. It's been a long week and it's only half over.)

1 comment:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

It isn't cool to wear your back-pack on both sholders! Haha! At least she can do the cool one shoulder thing right now while all she has in back pack is a piece of paper, a pen and her lunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...