Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jackson





OK, I know that there are maybe a few too many pictures. But I can't help it, he looked so cute sleeping on his little bear chair! (Which is supposed to be for his birthday, but he already likes it so much! Gotta love Craig's list!) I think that part of my love for these is the fact that he's sleeping... and not while I'm holding him. Yes, I know, I shouldn't do that. He should sleep in a crib, but he's just so cute and cuddly. I'm doing him a disservice by always having him sleep with me. Oh well. I'm a bad Mom.

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

did he fall asleep there or do you place him there. either way it is way cute! and you can really see how big he is getting.

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...