Monday, May 26, 2008

Trouble Maker

dumping out all of the toys buckets
He pulled himself up all by himself. He loves to take everything out from under his bassinet!



Jack has become such a stinker! He loves to explore and figure things out, even if that means taking all of the diaper wipes out the box or eating the mail. These a just a couple of snap shots over the past two days and the things that I caught him doing. He LOVES to make trouble for Ella! If she's playing with something or stacking anything, he wants to mash it up or knock it down. Honestly, I think it's the cutest thing ever, for now. Ella is learning the joy's of having a younger brother real fast. She has no idea how it's going to get much worse. Soon he will be wearing her bra's and coloring on her barbies faces with marker. I love that he's a boy and a very active one at that. I had a feeling before he was born that he was going to be the type of boy that would keep me running. Today he is SIX MONTHS OLD! I am so desperately sad. It's so fun to see him cutting his teeth (it happened this morning) and learning to sit up, but then that means that he's not my tiny baby anymore. Why does time has to go so fast. It's not fair. Half a year old, before I know it- it'll be his birthday! More pictures to come!.........

2 comments:

Our fun family said...

Cute! I got this blue shirt for our baby. I ordered a whole bunch from gmboree i think the button ups
are so cute!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

I never had a brother, so i don't know too much about brothers, but I always wanted one, ella is so lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...