Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lola



Ella got her new pet- Lola. I think that Ella heard me yesterday talking to the guy at the fish place-I had asked him what fish would be able to live longer then a day. Because this morning Ella came running upstairs- good news mom! She made it through the night! I forget that she's getting so old. Ryan and I are now forced to spell things out in front of her when we don't want her to know what we are talking about. She tries to do the same thing- she asks me how to spell things all day long. Even though she never remembers anything except how to spell her name.

2 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Oh that is so fun that Ella got a little pet! I remember my parents spelling everything around me all the time and one day I finally knew what they were spelling, I was so proud of my self! funny the things you remember huh? anyways i can't believe jack is 6 months old... crazy time goes by so fast!!

Tiffany Robinson said...

We have a fish like that and Avorie has had it for a year so good luck with LOLA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...