Thursday, May 15, 2008

Master bath with carpet everywhere. yuck.
Our little patch of grass that we are trying to get to grow back
Looking strait out of the driveway
To the right. It's the back of wal-mart
To the left
So here's our new place. We like it. It's so similar to our house in Utah. It's been great for Ella- everything pretty much in the same place! It's nice that it was already painted cute! Except the master, I don't think that I would have done blue. We haven't gone to the neighborhood pool yet. It's actually been raining here the last two days. In down town Phoenix it hasn't got any rain in over 80 days strait!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks like you found a cute house. The next time we are down to see Jay's family we will have to get together. There is so much fun stuff in Phoenix. I just can't bear the heat. Vegas is bad enough. I probably have the same picture of Tyler and Ella. Are they on the couch? They grow up so fast. I am nervous for school, but I guess we have to let go eventually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...