Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finding our way

Jack looking so grown up in his hat

Ryan and I love this picture. I hadn't noticed it until Ryan showed me- Ella is bossing everyone around! There was this little tunnel with a slide and she was telling everyone when to go down. She even helped out when a brother was being mean to his sister. She's defiantly the oldest child. I have fond memories of doing the same thing.


So now that we are living here in Gilbert we don't know where on earth anything is! So we just started driving around trying to find our way around and the other day we found this great out door mall. It's just 10 minuets away from our house and it's got all of my favorite places. (Gymboree!) Ella loved playing with the other kids and getting wet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...