Monday, October 5, 2015

My first ever 5K, if you can believe it

Yes, you read that right. I ran.. more like walked.. ok, more like hobbled through a 5k!
These ladies live in my neighborhood and it's been so fun getting to know them more.
They somehow were able to convince me that I could somehow do this.
And I guess I did.. in about 35 minutes.. so at least I survived.
Thanks ladies for all of the chatting and laughing! It made the burning in my legs manageable!
 
Since it was the Gardner Village Witches run, we did our best to look spooky..

It didn't work...

Every time my kids get their faces painted I think- I should totally start doing this.. 

Kristy wins! She's the nicest witch around!


Thanks fun such a fun night and for getting me out of my shell!


Look what I found online..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...