Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hee Haw Farm Field Trip

I love that the little girls always have one, well really two field trips every month.
This month we went to Hee Haw Farm in Pleasant Grove.


We got to have Lilly's friend Hannah come along with us.


We went on a little hay ride.

And walked through a corn maze.



We got to pick out a couple of pumpkins.


Lila started to get a little tired and cranky...










A favorite every year is the corn. I find corn in the dryer for days...












Lilly loves animals and is always so good to them.







I turned around for one second and lost Lilly, she was back with her goat.





So happy she actually got to hold one!






This face says, time to go home.

I'm so blessed that I get the chance to tag along on almost every field trip with this girl.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...