Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patricks Day

I really dropped the ball on this one.. I'm usually so great about holidays, but this time I just fell short.
I don't know if it's all the sleepless nights with a baby catching up with me or what...
The leprechaun that comes to our house had everything ready to go, but forgot to set it up the night before. So right before the kids were coming home from school he just kind of threw everything onto the counter ;)
In the morning the kids wondered why he hadn't left anything, so they were happily surprised that he had indeed come while they were in school.
Anytime there is candy, Lilly's happy!

Happy St. Patrick's day!
That night I made Ryan's favorite- corned beef and cabbage. I only make it once a year. 
Because it stinks.
And strawberry pie for dessert!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...