Monday, March 24, 2014

Peter Pan Jr.

Ella loved being in her school play last year so much, of course she tried out for this years as well!
She got the roll of "Flint" one of the main pirates. She even had a couple of lines!
I had to include that on our way to the school we stopped to get a little snack.
I turn around to find Lilly finger painted her whole body with milkshake!!
I just about died. I tried using wet wipes to get it off.. no luck. I ran into the store and bought her a whole new outfit.. Talk about stressed out. Good thing Ella wasn't too late..
Don't you love the huge wound that Neinah painted on Jacks face?! Ha!
I wasn't a fan of Ella's make up the first night, so each night after that I did it myself.
The whole group of pirates!
It was so fun to have my Mom AND Jacob help out with the play.
Ella loved being able to spend every rehearsal with her Uncle and Grandma.
They both have so much experience in theater. My Mom has directed large community theaters for several years, I know her input and experience made such a difference in this years production. 
Jacob was so great with kids and helping them develop their characters.
After this whole experience Jacob decided that he wants to become an elementary school teacher!
He will be a wonderful teacher someday! 

Ella is second from the left ;)
Long white shirt, black vest and red sash
One of Ella's lines
"Peter Pan ahoy!"
"I want a Mother too"



Opening night Ella had a big cheering section of cousin's and Aunts
Ella did such a great job, I couldn't be more proud! 
Amazing Ella!


With every performance Ella got better and better!
I always knew she would be a wonderful actress ;)





On the final night of the show everyone gave flowers and cards to the directors and assistants.
Of course we got some flowers for Ella too.
Lisa, Tiffany and their kids came to see Ella's final performance!
After the show all of the kids got to go up and dance on the stage! 
Preston has some pretty amazing moves! So did Adi and Alivia!

I'm so grateful for my Mom and Jacob and all that they did is supporting Ella and her school. 
They might even help out again next year ;)
Thank you to everyone who came to see Ella!
Mrs. M! She is such a great director! It was such a fun show! I'm so glad Ella got to be in it!

So proud of you Ella!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...