Sunday, March 16, 2014

First Trip up the Canyon this Year

This Sunday we drove up American Fork Canyon for the first time this year. Last year it was our favorite thing to do every weekend. I'm sure that we will do the same all this summer again.


My brother Adam moved to Utah!! Everyone is slowly migrating here and I love it! 
I hadn't seen Adam in several years, it was so great to see him and know that he'll be around all the time now. He's here to finalize job and find housing before his wife and children get here in a couple of weeks.
My kids love Chloe, I'm so lucky to have such great cousins!

You can't tell here, but this was a pretty big rock. It was quite an accomplishment that Ella was able to make it to the top!
Although there was still snow on the ground, it was pretty nice weather.
So excited I get to look forward to this every weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...