Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Last of January

Every time we go to the mall the kids talk me into going on the train ride or the carousel.

Sometimes when the kids are at school the babies and I go on dates to get ice cream.
That day Lilly just needed a special day, just for her.


This lady is growing up so fast. She loves scooting around and playing with her toys

No words necessary

Ella has been so busy with play practice. Sometimes the younger kids and I walk around the outlets or Cabela's. They love going there, even though they have seen the same dead deer a million times.

Lila figured out how to sit up all on her own!
I drove up to Ryan's model home in Heber to check it out and maybe go see the ice castle. 
I'm not one of those wives who is always bragging about her husband, but seeing this guy in action reminds me just how lucky I am. He works so hard and is such an amazing salesman! He doesn't get enough credit for what he does.
The ice castle line was so long, we didn't want to have the little ones out in the elements that long.
So we just got dinner at the Dairy Keen, which was crazy. There were way too many people, I was so claustrophobic!
These are the photos I find on my ipad. Nice Ella...
Brielle turned 3! She had a princess party. It was so much fun!
She's getting better and better at sitting up on her own!

6 1/2 months old!
I have the best work out buddies!
I've been trying to work out a couple of times a week, so far so good.
After our workout we drink our protein shakes!

Ella got to attend a special class at school. Mothers were invited to go as well. 
I'm glad that it didn't freak Ella out, she knew just about everything they taught anyways.
The only thing she didn't know what that Dad (Ryan) knew that's what happened to girls.
She thought it was a big girl secret. ;)
Lila is officially a crawler and can sit up!


But she's still  my little tiny newborn baby too.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...