Friday, July 19, 2013

Elizabeth Goes to the Temple

My little sister Bizzy (Elizabeth) went through the temple for the first time today.
I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it, since I just had a baby days ago, but Ryan ended up staying in the car with all of the kids so that I could be in the temple with my sister.
It was so fun to see her in the temple!
I hadn't ever met her fiance Tyler or seen her in three years.
What a perfect place to meet my soon to be brother in law!
It was so nice to have so many people there to support Bizzy.
She's had a long hard road to the temple, but she make it!
I couldn't be happier for her!!
It was so nice having Mom and Dad here in Utah, not to far to travel!
(They almost could have walked!)
Mom and Dad were there with Bizzy and helped her throughout all of her trials. 
What a blessing to see a daughter worthy to enter the temple.
Now ALL of us girls are temple recommend holders!
Only a couple more weeks until these guys get sealed in the Salt Lake City temple!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...