Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby Lila's Photo Shoot



After almost a week of calling this sweet baby Isla- I had to do it... again! 
We changed her name to Lila!
Too many times I got calls from the hospital, doctors office, church- you name it, all calling her is-la. 
WRONG!
I love the name Isla, it's so pretty. I knew it would be a problem and that people would say it wrong.
But never did I think to the extent that it has been this week.
So even with how embarrassed Ryan is, I had to do it!
So FOR SURE- Meet Lila Anne
(aka the baby with three names....)




I love her sweet smile! She was so good for me.











Of course like always I wish I had done more, maybe with a different backdrop, but oh well. There's always another time!
I love this sweet little lady so much. She came as a little bit of a surprise, but I couldn't be happier!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...