Thursday, November 8, 2012

First Snow

Today we got out first real snow of the year! 
The kids were so excited and couldn't wait to get all of their snow clothes on and go out to play in it.
Last year Lilly was just a newborn and never went outside.
She wasn't sure what to think about the snow.


We didn't stay out too long. She doesn't have the proper clothing.
The older kids had so much fun playing with their friends.

They were even able to build a little snowman!
Thanks for the snowman kit Angela!
Winter is HERE!
A couple of days ago I was out shopping and running errands with Jack and Lilly. It was a busy day and I needed Jack to cooperate. I told him that if he would be good and patient that I would let him pick out where to eat for lunch. (thinking something along the lines of McDonald's or Chick-fil-a) When we were finally all done and got into the car I turned and told Jack he had been so good and asked where he like to go for lunch? Olive Garden! Okay, not what I had in mind, but he really had been so good, that I had to follow through. Even if he was wearing a Iron Man costume and Lilly needed a nap. It was such a nice lunch, I'm so glad my little guy thought to go there. Later that afternoon when we picked Ella up from school Jack couldn't wait to tell her how he had gone to a "real" restaurant. (To him Olive Garden is pretty fancy! ha!) Ella was a pretty disappointed she had missed out. So the next night Ryan took Ella out to dinner at the Red Lobster. Which is good since Jack and I hate seafood and Ryan and Ella love it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...