Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Tiffany

Heather, Tiffany, Sarah, Lisa
Kim, Jill and me!
The first of December was Tiff's birthday.
A bunch of us ladies got together for a girls night to celebrate! 
Of course I didn't take any pictures of the decorations or food.
Instead we took pictures like these.....

That's what a bunch of diet coke can do to ya.
We watched some movies and ate.. too much!
Of course the best part is all always the chatting and laughing!
I love each of you so much! You're my girls and I love that we can talk about ANYTHING!
My cheeks always hurt after girls night from all of the laughing!
                                         Happy Birthday Tiff!! I hope it was a good one! Love ya!
Also that night Sami and her friend stopped by.
That dang Erin Thomas... making my baby laugh!
Lilly had only kind of laughed a couple other times, but Erin really got her busting a gut that night!
Erin sure is a nice girl, even Lilly thinks so.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey I know Heather! She and I worked at Good Earth together. I see her every once in a while and we chat. Also, her brother-in-law was in my MTC district and we served together. Ha. Funny. See if she remembers me next time you talk to her.

Tiffany Robinson said...

Thank you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am so glad you moved back to Utah. My Birthday was so much Fun thanks for going all out!

Tiffany Robinson said...

I just noticed you wrote TIFFANY and not TIFFY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...