Thursday, January 26, 2012

Grocery Store Santa

So ready to move on from the Ugly Sweater party.
Yikes, I might never live that down. 
So the week before Christmas Sarah told me that Santa was going to be at her little grocery store and that we should tag along. 
I know my kids were excited and happy to go- I'm not sure that Santa was as happy. He seemed grouchy.
Ella took one look at him and then at me "Really? This is so not Santa"
I every year I think, this is the last year for her, but maybe, if I'm lucky I'll get one more.
The whole time we waited in line she stood with her purse, putting on lipstick and hair glitter.
She's growing up!
I'm glad she didn't pull on his beard, although I'm sure she felt tempted!

These boys sure are crazy! But so sweet too. Only a couple more weeks until they close on their house in Colorado and move away.
The best part for me, after seeing Santa was a table of yummy donuts and chocolate milk.
Jack was in heaven. He's addicted to chocolate milk.
We picked up and few things and as we made it to check out Jack ran and took a corner a little too fast and spilled some of his chocolate milk on the floor.
I grabbed some napkins and was telling him "don't come over here, you might slip" and Jack walked over, slipped and landed hard on his bum. His chocolate milk somehow flipping up and spilling ALL OVER HIS HEAD! Seriously, it was crazy how it happened. It was all on the top of his head and hair. 
It was such a sticky mess.
But very, very funny!
Christmas is almost here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...