Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ella's School Christmas Concert

Can you spot Ella?
She's in the middle row on the far left.
She was so excited to be in the school concert!


Even though I had to park a half a mile away and walk/run in the rain, uphill with two little kids to see it. 
It was totally worth it. I know it meant a lot to Ella that we came.
Each grade took a turn singing a couple of songs and then all of the children sang some together.
It was really cute. And even though I was sitting rather far away I could tell Ella was singing her heart out.
 In fact she loved being in the concert so much I called the school to see if she could participate in the school choir. Unfortunately when I contacted the music director she told me it was only for 4th through 6th grades.
But then she asked who my child was- when I told her she said that since Ella was such a "sweet, darling girl" that Ella could join the choir a year early!
She was thrilled!!!
She can't wait for their next performance!
After the performance all of the classes got to watch a movie or do a fun activity since it was the LAST day of school before Christmas break! Yippee!!
Jack loved being at Ella's school. 
I love his little dance and can't believe he actually let me video him doing it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...