Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

All of the Bailey cousin's!

Since everyone was in town for Thanksgiving we had a little Christmas.
Ella and Jack loved being able to open some presents!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Bailey!

Playing with their new toys!

Thanksgiving was pretty low key, mostly just hanging out.
There were so many things I wanted to do over the weekend, but never got the chance!
Jack took a nap...

While Ryan and Ella took a dip in the new hot tub!

The day after Thanksgiving was Jack's official birthday!
This was the ONLY picture I took of him all day long.
3 years old!

Later that night me and my best girls went out for some black Friday shopping!
I know so many people think it's so stupid and silly... but to me it's just as much about hanging out with these girls as getting a good deal!
I love getting a good deal, but I love hanging out with these girls even more!
This is us... freezing our butts off!
Thanks girls, it was a total blast!
Thanks for breakfast Katrina and thanks for the blankets Lauren!
I couldn't have done it without you guys!
I got everything I wanted and got ALL of my Christmas shopping done in 10 hours!
Here comes CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...