Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jack's 3rd Birthday Party!

This is Jack... at HIS birthday party.
Totally zonked out!!
I could NOT believe that he fell asleep right as everyone was getting here and he would NOT wake up for anything!
I tried bribing him with cake, presents, anything... nothing worked.
Even with everyone making tons of noise and walking right over him, he stayed asleep!

I ALWAYS forget to take pictures of the decorations and of all of the guests....

Jack FINALLY woke up, just in time to start opening his presents!

All toy story, just what he loves most!!
He's in love with Buzz and Woody!
I think he was a little more then disappointed that he didn't get a Woody doll.
I guess he'll just have to wait a couple more weeks until Christmas and see if Santa brings him one! ;)
Ella was SO happy to see Ava!
It's so great that we always have an amazing turn out for the kids birthdays!
Thank you to everyone who was able to come and for the wonderful gifts!

A couple of months ago the ladies in my ward did a service auction and this is what I won!
I was so excited! Thank you Sister Wilson!

My sweet boy! I can't believe he's 3!
He's really started to hit the terrible 3's! See, around here 2's are fine.. it's 3's that make me want to pull all of my hair out!
(Like how today he's changed his clothes at LEAST a dozen times and got into and ate all of the Christmas candy! I hope he doesn't throw up later!)


From eating candy!


We played some games!


Every year on his birthday I think of what a blessing he is to me and our family!
I sure love my little man!

I love this little lady too!!

I LOVE this picture...
Thank you to everyone who was able to come and help celebrate our little guy!
Happy Birthday Jack Jack!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...