Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

The kids have been looking forward to today..
Only so that they could say that tomorrow is Christmas!


The children woke up this morning to find Chris Mouse in the Christmas tree, waiting for Santa!
He's Santas helper who comes when the Christmas tree gets set up, to watch for Santa to make sure the children are being good. When Santa gets here on Christmas night Chris Mouse will give his report and that will determine what the children get for Christmas!
The children (ok.. and me too) are so excited for Christmas! It's going to be a good one!
Merry Christmas!
I wish that I could be with my family this holiday!
I love you all and hope to see you again soon! Know I will be thinking of you and missing you tomorrow!

2 comments:

mom said...

We miss you and wish you all were HERE!!! Merry Christmas!

Our fun family said...

Love all the updates! so excited to be in many more of them very soon!!! Yipee I can't wait! I have been waiting 2 1/2 long years! I knew you'd come back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...