Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Fun

It's summer. Lazy summer. Well, that's what it's supposed to be right!? Around here it seems like there is always something going on. I guess that really I make it that way. Always have to have something to do. This week I've tried just relaxing and having both babies at home with me.
We decided it would be fun to finger paint with pudding. Too bad Jack ruined Ella's painting using the paper as a slip-n-slide. It was still fun.
What a mess. I'm so glad that we did it outside!


Then I thought the best way to clean off the kids was just to hose them down. They didn't mind one bit.

Jack loves the hose!

Ella just love to swim!

Brother and sister
Then inside to warm up. They looked so cute in their towels.

Ella has really gained a love of taking photographs! She caught some of Jack and I.

1 comment:

mom said...

I have to say it again...that little SCAMP!! Rachel, I don't know how you keep your sanity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...