Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ella's 6th Birthday Party

For as long as I remember Ella has wanted a surprise party- Ryan and I decided that this is the year! She knows that she's having a party- she's the one who picked out all of the decor {if it looks a little mismatched that's why} and is very excited to have a hula girl party, however she does not know what day! {so if you see her at the park or at church don't say anything about what day it is} Hope that you can make it! {I can't believe that my baby is already 6 years old!!}

2 comments:

mom said...

I wish I could come.

Tiffany Robinson said...

I really tried to talk John into it but too long of drive and too much for air flight. I was only going to send Avorie but John didn't like that Idea at all. Happy Birthday ELLA!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...