Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fathers Day

THIS is MY DAD! I love my Dad so much!
He's so handsome, smart, funny, giving! He's the kind of Dad who would do anything for his family. I'm so glad that I've always had an excellent relationship with my Dad. I know that I could go to him for anything and he would always be there! I KNOW that he loves me and is always looking out for what's best for me. I'm his favorite. I'm so lucky that he's my Dad! I love you Dad! Happy Fathers Day!


THIS is my Father in law RICK!
He's such a wonderful father in law. I couldn't have asked for a better father in law and Grandpa for our kids! He's always there for us. Always willing to go the extra mile. I'm so grateful for him! Happy Fathers Day!

And of course there is Ryan, the father of my children. I'm so grateful for him. He works so hard for us! I know that he loves us so much.

He is an excellent father. The children KNOW that he loves them and they love him too. Every night the kids can't wait for Daddy to get home. Whenever they hear the front door open then go running for him. He would do anything for his babies.

Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...