Saturday, November 14, 2015

Getting out the Christmas tree

I usually don't put our tree out until after Jack's birthday..
But.. while at Costco with Sami we saw this amazing artificial tree.
It looked so real and was prelit with changeable light colors.
So I got it. It was pricey, but I hope in the long run it's worth it.
So then we just had this bog box with a tree in it, so we had to set it up and see how it looked in the house. This is by far the earliest I've ever set up our tree and I'm sure we wont do it this early again.


These ladies LOVED decorating. Mostly in one little spot all clustered together.



Ryan doesn't love holidays, especially Christmas.
It's the end of the year and work is always a mess, not to mention the cost.
But he liked the tree and even helped decorate a little.. like three ornaments, but it's something!

Can't believe it's already almost Christmas!

Which do you like better??? All white or color??
I can't decide!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...