Friday, August 5, 2011

What I've been up to......


This is about all I've been doing lately.
Lots of sewing blankets, burbies, hair bows and lots of other cute little girls things!
Unfortunately that means that not much else has been going on around here, including dishes and laundry. Blinging out binkies is way more fun!
About a week ago I went to take some pictures of Ella for her big baptism coming up.
Ryan took some shots of me and my huge belly!
Only a little over 4 weeks to go.
I can't wait to meet our new little one!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet OUR princess. ;) Miss you like crazy.

Sami said...

hehe i love your cute belly!

GRADYBUG DESIGNS said...

How fun to be sewing cute girlie things!!! You are so tiny Rachel, you look great! Excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...