Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Swimming

This past weekend we had the opportunity to attend a yearly pool party put on my Tiffany's work. We also got to go down early and celebrate Avorie's birthday!
Jack had so much fun!
This poor kid has missed having a pool!
The only problem was he would take off towards the deep end and scare the crap out of me.
That kid is way too fast and I'm way to slow!
Ella was so excited to go down the BIG slide


I am sad I didn't get a picture with all of the girls.
Those Robinson girls were off having too much fun!

There was a table dedicated just to watermelon.
Jack was in heaven!
I don't know how much he ate, but it was A LOT!
Thanks for inviting us Tiff, we had so much fun!
Happy Birthday to Avorie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...