Monday, August 15, 2011

Jack's last day of Soccer

This was Jack's last week of soccer.
I think that he liked playing tee ball better, but I'm glad we did soccer too.
He really opened up more and was much more comfortable this second time doing a sport.
That and Ella did soccer and now he feels like he has that in common with his big sis.
My tiny boy..........
As soon as the mascot came in I knew Jack would start freaking out, which he did.
But after a minute he decided he would be alright to run over for a quick high five.
Progress people.
All done.
Now Ella has her last day of cheer and we're done with our summer activities.
I have to say I'm a bit revealed. I'm getting too big and too tired.
But then again school starts in a week.... early mornings everyday here we come.
I'm going to miss sleeping in until 8:30am!

*

I LOVE this video of Jack.
He loves being goalie, a LOT.
But this particular day there wasn't a lot of action coming his way.
I think he got bored.
Yep, he's the one with his shirt over his head.
Everyone else running around..... Jack standing there with his shirt over his head.
Makes me laugh every time.

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

HA!! I didn't know if that was him at the goal or not. At least he enjoyed most of it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...