Friday, May 20, 2011

Lisa's Birthday!

I was so excited that THIS year I was able to be here for Lisa's birthday!
(See what they have done in my absence in years past here!)
Lisa, me, Kim and Tiff ditched (most) of our kids with our husbands and drove up to Park City for a girl's night at a hotel!
It took us a little while to get there, due to some of my stupid crap, but we finally made it!
We settled into the room before heading out for a Cafe Rio dinner.

That night we hung out, watched a movie and ate WAY to much candy!
Even though we are.... approaching... 30.... we still know how to have fun and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning joking and laughing!
You ladies are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all slept in late and took our time getting dressed in the morning.
Lisa opened her gifts, these lovely ear rings were from Tiff!
I hope you liked your presents Lis ;)
Before heading out the door for a day filled with shopping we took a picture of all of us together
Can you tell I've already gained 20 pounds! Yikes....
What a fun night! Another one to remember for sure!

Monday was Lisa's official birthday! We all got together again, this time including Lisa's mother in law Nancy, for a lunch at one of Lisa's favorites, Los Hermanos!

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!!!
I am so happy that I was here to help celebrate with you!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

That was really FUN!! It was good to get away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...