Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last day of T Ball

Before we knew it, it was the last day of bitty ball.

Even after going several times it still took Jack the first fifteen minutes to warm up to being around people he doesn't know.
He spends that fifteen minutes standing there, doing nothing, watching everyone else.
Ryan and I kept calling out, come on Jack! You can do it! Even going up to him and trying to help him, but he wouldn't budge! At least he wasn't the other kid on his team who cried and wouldn't let go of his Mommy's leg for the whole first half! Every time!
I hope he doesn't feel this way when he starts pre-school in the fall! He is still so little.


His favorite part.... running! Shocker!
My cute boy!!!
They did several new fun activities for their last day
Jack had a TOTAL blast! He was running, smiling and laughing the whole time!
Shock and horror!
At the very end, since it's the last day Lenny the lion came to say goodbye!
(I guess he's the mascot for the gym!)
Ryan and I looked at each other and knew what was going to happen.
That poor boy is so scared of people in large headed costumes.
He's never been able to get over the cow from that one trip to Chick fil a!
His teacher told all of the kids "wave the Lenny"
As soon as Lenny had his back turned Jack sprinted over to Ryan and I
"I scared of that lion mommy!"
We are so proud of Jack! He's growing up and getting bigger.
Something that makes me so sad.
My only boy.....
He is loving being bigger and able to do all of the fun things he's watched Ella get to do over the years.
We signed him up for another bitty ball session, this time soccer!!
He can't wait!!
(We also signed Ella up for Cheer! She's so excited!!)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love that I can see your little belly! So cute! Poor Jack about the lion. I'm sure he was scared. Miss you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...