Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Sunday

I love Easter. It's one of my most favorite holidays.
Easter Sunday is my most favorite Sunday of any Sunday.
I love the music and the talks and the feeling I get thinking of my savior and his Resurrection
*
Before church, the children all dressed up in their Easter clothes
I was surprised at how many children weren't dressed up this year
I always loved getting all gussied up for Easter when I was a kid and now love it even more to do for my own children
Off to church
The Easter bunny didn't come to our house until later in the afternoon
I think the Easter bunny had to use a bigger basket for all of the treats and things Ella got this year!


Then we had a little egg hunt here at home!
It was a little too chilly and windy outside this year, so the eggs were left indoors this year

I don't think the Easter bunny realized just how many eggs he had this year!
There were TONS!

Yum, chocolate bunny!
After all of the chocolate maddness I took each child outside for a couple of pictures
Ella's hair looked so cute with all of her curls!


Sweet Jack

Such a good little man
After a quick clean up and clothes change we headed back down to Mapleton to Lisa's parents house!
The Shepherds are always so nice to include us in their family and holiday events
They are our surrogate family while living so far away from our own families
All of the kids got ready for yet another Easter egg hunt
(this made it 4 hunts that my children have gone on this year!)





Paige and Ella

We all sat outside eating lunch and chatting while the kids jumped on the trampoline
and ran in the field
It was a perfect Easter!
Thank you again Shepherd family!!
Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...