Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Weekend

Last weekend (the same as Lisa's shower) my little sister Mary and her new husband drove down from Idaho to visit!! It was so nice they came, I had so many helpers for the shower!
The boys played wii all weekend
We watched the super bowl.. this was taken right as green bay won. You would think that we were all excited and jumping up and down.. no.
Jack fell into a deep Cheetos coma
The rest of the weekend Mary just played with the kids.. pretty low key
Belly-bug and Mar-bear
Mary's birthday was just a few days away, so we threw her a little party!

Happy Birthday Mary!
I am NOW caught up on my blog!! SOO HAPPY!
This week Ryan and I got to go out on a date!
Thank you Sami!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Fun pictures! Glad you're having fun without me... NOT! jk. Miss you tons! You look HOT in that last pic, too. You are so pretty, Rach!

Tiffany Robinson said...

Ryan doesn't look so happy to be on a date....j/k Love that sweet boy JACK so funny!

Brynn said...

I'm not sure you remember me, but we live up the street from you guys- I don't know if we are in the same ward anymore since they split again.
How nice that you guys were able to move back and have your same house! Anyway, I am so random but thought I'd say Hi and see how things are going. If you ever need anything, we are right up the street!
Brynn

Rachel said...

Brynn, I totally remember you! Who is your bishop!? Then we'll know if we're in the same ward! You're family is darling!

Brynn said...

Thank you! Your kids are so cute!
Ours is Bishop Heninger

Rachel said...

Dang.. we don't have the same bishop! We are in the 8th ward! But that doesn't mean we can't be friends!

Katrina said...

Look at that sexy couple! Grrr!

Brynn said...

Seriously- I would love to get together sometime and meet "in real life" haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...