Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Brielle

I was so happy that we moved back to Utah just in time to be there for Lisa to have her third baby... Brielle!!
As she was in labor I joked, wouldn't it be funny if she came out with TONS of DARK hair
I was right!
Lisa and her new baby girl!
When Brielle was 4 days old I went over to her house and took a couple of pictures




Then about a week later some friends and I threw a baby shower/ open house for Lisa and Brielle at my house!

Looking so pretty for her party!
It was so fun!! Everything turned out so cute!!
A HUGE Thank you to Sunny and everyone else who was able to contribute to the party!!!
I couldn't have done it without you!!
One of the best parts about the shower, the presents!
I made that diaper cake! Not bad for my first try!
Some of the ladies who came!
Me and Brielle. I never did get a picture with her in the hospital!

Lisa, Tiff and I
I hope you had a great time Lisa! Brielle is so precious!
Thank for you letting me be such a big part of her coming into this world!!

5 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

It turned out GREAT!

The buckleys said...

Rachel it looks like you guys are having so much fun there in Utah... and you get to be back with your best friend.... yeah!!! Thats so great.... lehi is so pretty... It looks like you live right by my sister in law... But it could all look that way! well, just in case you do live close..or in the same ward.. her name is Jessica Atkins. Anyways, we miss you!!

Katrina said...

You always do throw great parties! Miss U!

Our fun family said...

Oh, love all the pictures and all you do for me! You're the best! thanks again for EVERYTHING!

Marc and Stacy said...

You're such an amazing photographer! You have a gorgeous family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...