Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010




Everything set up and ready!!
The special BONUS present for the whole family!
The kids came running down the stairs so fast, I hardly was able to get a picture of them!

Ella's "I can't believe it, I'm so happy" face!


Jack went straight for the bike! He's wanted one so badly!
Telling us "I'm a big boy now, I have my OWN bike now!"




And then came the presents under the tree!!


This year I got Ryan tickets to see REAL salt lake.. soccer



We told Ella that we would get her an alarm whenever she was able to tell time.. well that was a while ago.. She finally got one!



All done... it's always so much work getting ready for Christmas.. and it's all over within a couple of hours!
The aftermath!

The rest of the afternoon was spend putting more toys together and playing the Wii


Jack went outside to test drive his new bike!
We were out there ALL afternoon!!
It was so cute though.. there were a bunch of kids out riding new bikes!


Later that evening we drove over to Ryan's parents house for dinner!
I wish I had taken more pictures. There was a nice dinner and a lot of relaxing and movie watching.
It was a great Christmas!!
The best Christmas the kids have EVER had.. that's for sure!!
I love Christmas!!
I was sad that the next day I had to take all of the decorations down and even pack up most the of the kids new toys.. we're moving to UTAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy life here in Utah!

-Jared

Tiffany Robinson said...

CRAZY! Swimming and a bike ride on Christmas how LUCKY!.....never ever in UTAH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...