Friday, July 16, 2010

Wisconsin Trip 2010

The kids and I made our annual trip to visit my family in Wisconsin.
The kids love going to the farm! There is always someone to play with, something to do or somewhere to explore.
That and they are adored and spoiled by everyone!
First day
Jack and Jet became best buds!
They played so well together!
I love these pictures, so sweet!


Silly Ellie- does she look excited and happy to be with Grandma and Papa or what!?


Jet- also known as FATTY!
He's grown so much in the last year! At first he did not want to even look at me. If I picked him up he would turn away and try to get down. By the end of the trip he was my little buddy and loved snuggling up with me.

Little Kylie!
I had never met Kylie before. She was born soon after I left Wisconsin last year. She is such a doll! Always happy and smiling. She liked me right away.
With her Mama out of town and her Daddy working everyday she became my little adopted baby for the first couple of days!
My brother thought that bows on babies looked stupid, so he always told his wife NO bows! Well, I don't think that a little girl should ever be without a bow! Good thing I had so many with me for her to borrow! That night when Adam got home from work, he thought that Kylie looked so cute he told Bethany that she could buy as many bows as she wanted!

Jack had a little bit of a hard time getting to know everyone again this year. But everyone thought ahead and had plenty of M&M's in their pockets to win him over! Mary also won his over with ice cream!

Jack loved being outside! Every morning he wanted to get dressed right away so that he could go outside to the "park".





We have been waiting and waiting for Toy Story 3 to come out! Jack LOVES Woody!


Quite excitement...

Drink, Check. Popcorn, Check!




Samuel was so nice to pull the kids! They loved going for rides!


The early summer is the best time to visit Wisconsin! The weather was wonderful! Just hot enough to be outside all day and not very humid at all.


What Silly girls!

The first Sunday there was Fathers day!
We called Ryan. He was doing exactly what he wanted to do for Fathers day.. nap!
My Dad got exactly what he wanted too- tree trimmers!
Every morning after that, if you couldn't find Dad, it was because he was somewhere on the property trimming a tree.


What's any Orr holiday or get together without scotcharoos!?

Jack liked walking around and checking out the old barns and out buildings.

He's so cute! I could just gobble him up!

Ella and Dad playing in the yard...
To be continued

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love reading about your adventure. It's so pretty there! :)

Tiffany Robinson said...

Looks like Jack is trying to teach Jet some new tricks.
LOVE the big huge thing of keys in the gas tank....Jack you are silly.
Ella is looks like she belongs with the rest of them, she might as well be one of your sisters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...