Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella

( I do not know how she sleeps like this, with all of her hair in her face!)


My little girl is 7 years old. She's really growing up fast now. The years have flown by!


Ella had been looking forward to her birthday in Wisconsin for weeks! We were so happy that so many family members were able to spend the day with us to celebrate!

Uncle Jacob and Jack Jack!
All of my siblings are so good with my kids. They love each other so much!

To start the day we drove down to Madison zoo! I love how Wisconsin has such things as a free zoo! It's so beautiful too! Jack and Ella both love the zoo!


Grandma let each of the children pick out a toy from the gift shop. Ella got two since it was her birthday!




Jack really loves Rhinos!!! He spots there everywhere! I think it's so funny how at such a young age he has developed such a fascination to something. Especially something so big and scary to me


He was pretty fascinated by the lions as well though.




Picture is bad quality, but it was so cool! This tiger kept pacing back and forth right in front of the glass! He had such a HUGE head!!

Kind of freaky!


Jack watching his favorite- the rhino!

My favorite!

GO WISCONSIN!


Some of Ella's most favorite things to see! Grandma wouldn't even go inside the building, she doesn't like creepy crawly things!



Ella's other favorite!!

My cute little kiddies!

Ella loves all things scaly!

These were actually really fun to watch! They didn't care about people standing around and talking, but as soon as something flew over, a bird or a plane they all ran into their holes. The babies were so cute, Ella wanted to take one home

Ella loved this guy! She thought he was so cute. YUCK. It's the largest rodent. Meaning it's the worlds biggest rat. SO GROSS!


This is my life

Ella also loves penguins!

Little bear cubs!


We love going to the zoo every year when we come!


I had forgotten about this place until my mom suggested we have Ella's birthday party here!
Ella's Deli!!!! Ella was SO excited to see the restaurant that was named after her!


It's such a fun old place! Lots of things to look at!
(I actually used to go on dates there when I was in high school!)


Ella and my Mom
Ella got an ice cream sundae! I snuck a bite, so yummy!
Jack ate all of my cake, little stinker!

Thanks everyone who came and made Ella's birthday so special!

Outside they have a carousel! We all went for a ride!


On the way home Jack was tired and being weird

So were my sisters-in-law! You guys are too funny!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

HA!! That zoo is amazing I wish we had something like that. Neat little deli to eat at.

Our fun family said...

I like all the painted animals to take pictures with thats fun! And Ella's deli looks like a fun place too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...