Monday, July 5, 2010

Ella's 7th Birthday Party

Yippee! The day was finally here- Ella's 7th Birthday party!
She picked a circus theme. It turned out so cute!

I can't believe she's going to be 7!
Although her birthday wasn't really for over a week, we had her party before the kids and I flew to Wisconsin!

All decked out and ready to P A R- T A Y!


But first.... We had a little fathers day!
Since we were going to be in Wisconsin for Fathers day too, we celebrated a little early!

I know what you're thinking.. a garden gnome!?
I think that's what Ryan's parents thought when they saw him pull it out of the bag too.
But he has ALWAYS wanted one! He thinks that they are funny, so he was quite happy with it.

So a BIG happy Fathers day to Ryan, Rick and my Dad!
Then- before the chaos of the party we had our own little family party

More and more littlest pet shop! So into zhu zhu pets!
But the best gift of all....
Ever since Valentines day when Ryan gave me a peal necklace Ella always asks "mom, are my ear rings real diamonds? Are these real pears on my bracelet?"
so... Ryan and I get her some (very very very inexpensive) diamond ear rings.
She was very excited!
On to the party!

The boys fired up the grill!


Ella was having so much fun, I hardly ever saw her. There were so many kids in the pool!


It took Ella forever to blow out her candles! Heheheheh!



Almost forgot to get out the water balloons!
Time flies when you're having fun! I wish so much that I had taken more pictures!
There were so many cute decorations and fun things for the kids! Dang it all!
But the most important things was that the kids had fun, which they did!



I knew that Jack would be sad if he didn't get any presents, so I got him one little thing.
He was sure happy about that!

MORE presents!


Later that night as we were cleaning up.. this is what we found, little stinker!

Thank you so much to everyone who was able to make it! Ella had such a wonderful day! We have such wonderful family and friends who love our little lady!

A special thank you to Ryan's parents and the Riggs family who helped out so much! We couldn't have done it without you!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oo it all looks so pretty! :) I wish we could have stayed! Ella looks like she had so much fun... o and jack with the markers... UGH... sorry you had to deal with that one!

Tiffany Robinson said...

Jack that little stink!! Way fun party! Awesome decorations you are always good at that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...