Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jack


A couple of days ago Jack brought me my camera {big no no} and pulled my hand to follow him outside.
He wanted me to take pictures of him, no joke.
My kids always love a good jumping picture!

What a goof.
I'm just glad that he likes having his picture taken!
Maybe it's Ella's turn again now.
Really, I want new family pictures.
I have a HUGE wall that needs something on it!
Anyone in the mood to come and help me with that sometime?
All you have to do is push a button, I will do the rest ;)
Time to go inside....

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Told you I would push the button again. :) Let me know.

Aggieland Mom said...

Oh he is too cute!

Tiffany Robinson said...

Wow!! what a GREAT boy!!

Ashlee said...

Oh Jack, you are so cute!!!!!!! You are getting so BIG!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...