Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Presidents Day

After spending most of the day working in the yard and running errands we were so happy that our friends- the Riggs, called us and invited us to go hang out with them!
We went to a park and fed ducks! They are really well fed ducks!

D & G


Dakota {Ella's future husband}








She almost got them to eat out of her hand!



He's such a stinker!!!!!!!




After some yummy Mexican dinner we went home to roast some marshmallows!
*
That's what I got Ryan for Valentines day. He got me a beautiful real pear necklace, ear rings and bracelet!
They are lovely, I've been wearing them everyday!
*
It was so funny to me, Ryan and I were talking, he told me that he got my necklace for SUPER cheap. After much research and looking online he found it for a steal of a deal! The funny thing was that he thought that would make me like the gift less. Like he needed to pay full price, like it would mean more. I feel the exact opposite! It means more to me that he didn't just walk into a store and grab the first thing that he saw and overpaid. Instead he researched and got the best deal and to me, that makes the gift even better! I told him not to sweat, I did the same thing for his gift, plus coupons!
It made me so happy to know that not only did we get something wonderful for each other, but both of us were SUPER frugal! Some people might think that we're cheap, we're smart!
Gunnar


He's so into weird poses right now!


D.

You can see the smoke in a lot of the pictures. So weird. Also Ryan's face. So weird.


Some of bestest friends!!!


This was Jacks first time roasting marshmallows.
He LOVED it!
He was pretty careful and good about doing what we told him... for once.
My Mom and Dad always have BBQ's with fun things like fire pits, although theirs is just a little bit larger ;) I'm happy that we are carrying on the traditions!

We had such a fun day...

Thanks Riggs!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

How fun to be able to be outside this time of year. So Ryan gave you PEARLS wow you are so lucky!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...