Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Warm Weather

Yep.... we wore shorts.
It was almost 80 degrees today!
One of the fun things about it getting warmer is that the ice cream man comes around. Ok, or the shaved ice guy anyways.
The kids were so excited... until he drove right past our street and we had to chase him down!

So many flavors to choose from!





Summer is already on it's way!
{I think that I might have a little sun burn from working out in the yard today!
The pool is only 40, but I'm sure that we're going to be swimming soon!}

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

how fun to have a snow cone from a truck....that beats getting in the car and driving to get one.

Jackson Family said...

I am so jealous that its warm I so bad want to play outside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...