Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day



Ryan and I were so happy to be able to go out for Valentines Day!
{On Saturday night} We got a sitter for the children, went out, had some good food and enjoyed being together!
We actually got each other gifts this year too! Something that hasn't ever happen before! More on those later....
Tonight we were talking about our courtship and the events leading up to our marriage.
There were times that I prayed, PRAYED to marry Ryan. I loved him so much!
And I've very happy to say, nothing has changed. I love him even more now and I know that he loves me.
We're a good team. We're doing pretty good :)
We have spent 9 Valentines together now.

Of course on Sunday morning the Valentines Fairy had come and left many treats and goodies for the children.
{I think it's funny that somehow they were both wearing their CHRISTMAS jammies!}





I wouldn't let them eat any candy until they had eaten breakfast first, but that was ok since I made heart shaped pancakes!

Ella helped me make the all of the heart garland!
I think it turned out pretty darn cute. Especially since we've never really had any Valentines decorations before.

After church the children pained the birdhouses they got from the Valentines Fairy.
It was a HUGE hit!

Ella's and Jack's

After family home evening {we have it on Sunday's in our house} the kids decorated some sugar cookies!
Jack made a huge mess! He even dumped out a huge thing of sprinkles all over the carpet. Ryan spent hours making sure it was all vacuumed up!
Jack doesn't have a very good track record with sprinkles. When am I going to learn my lesson!?
*
I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day
Thank you for all of the many wonderful cards and packages! {you know who of you are! :) }
Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

YEAH!! you are awesome again and again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...