Friday, October 30, 2009

The last of our days in Utah

The weather was so nice while we were in Utah, seriously, we COULD NOT have picked a better time to go. It was everything I could have wanted from fall or more and I can't say it enough! One of the afternoons we were outside taking pictures, where was Jack?
Naked on the trampoline of course.
Lisa got a shot of the Jack-attack and me having some fun!
Another afternoon we were all having fun, sewing I think. When we hear that Preston had woken up from his nap, but when we went in to get him, there was Jack in his bed too!
I guess Jack was ready for his best bud to wake up and come play! Sorry Lis, I'm sure that Jack let Preston in on some of his naughtiness. He's got to learn it from somewhere, why not from the master!?
Lisa's Mom is a saint! She offered to watch ALL of our children so that Lisa and I could go to the temple. How nice is that!? We had a great time! I always love going to the temple. Especially with Lisa, it's always nice to go with a friend.
Lisa had a ton of tokens for chuck-e-cheese so we took the kids and let them run wild. I had no idea how much Jack would LOVE it there! He would play a game or ride a car and then run up to me, get another token and off he would run. Sometimes I would lose track of him, but he would just be off, having fun! Thanks Lisa!
Pirate Island!
As the last couple of days in Utah were upon us, Tiff, Lis and I took the kids to the new pirate island! More games, jack was in heaven! We also ate the biggest pizza I've ever seen!
Then it was off to the movies! So many days I would get Ella dressed and Paige would have the same outfit! It's always fun to be twinners! Lisa and I think a lot alike when it comes to shopping for our girls!
Then it was off to the movies!
We took the girls to the dollar movie to see the new Ice age.
I think that Ella liked it, but I was in the hall most of the time, Jack's a naughty one, especially in the movies!

And then... before we knew it, it was our last day.
Lisa and Tiff took us out to dinner at one of our favorite spots!
These girls are so sweet together! They don't know how life without each other.
They are much more like cousin's then friends.
It's so fun to watch them grow up and mature. Someday soon, they will be big grown up girls.
I hope they will still be friends.
And then there are these girls. MY bestest friends!
We have been our little team for a long time now. It's so nice to have such wonderful friends.
Friends who paid for my gas and pretty much everything else, just so that I could come up and see them. How nice is that? That's just the type of gal's they are I guess.
Thanks you guys, thank you so much! I needed this trip so badly! I think that you guys did too! We went too long without seeing each other, not good. I loved every second I was there with you. I wish that we were together more!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all that you do for me, you really are the best!
No really, other people wish that they were your friends, because you're that cool.
And I'm the super lucky one who really gets to be.
Love you guys!

3 comments:

Joseph said...

I can't help but laugh at those last couple of pictures. Everyone looks happy and the food looks great but, it totally looks like all of those arrows are sticking out of your head Rachel! :) Ha ha.

Rachel said...

How nice of you to point out! LOL! Thanks Joseph!

Tiffany Robinson said...

It was much needed!! I am so glad you came

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...