Friday, October 23, 2009

And the journey began...

Our trip to Utah started very early
I kissed my husband and packed up the kiddies into the car all before 4am
Ella zonked out before we got to the freeway
Jack stayed awake for a while, but he was good
He just looked out the window at all of the lights of the city
{It was still very dark outside}
It was raining. That reminds me, I need new windshield whippers. Bad.
We made it out of town just before morning traffic
Jack soon fell asleep though too
and neither woke till flagstaff
Perfect
We saw some lovely sites throughout our travels
The children were wonderful
I'm sure they could not have been any better

What's so amazing is, in this time of technology when my 6 year old teaches me how to use my computer, we went the whole way without anything other than our radio
Jack can now sing "single ladies" oh oh ohhhh oh oh oh ohhh oh oh!

Ella got a hold my camera
Looks like she and "sister" were having a little fun


After 11 1/2 hours, three potty breaks and two gas tanks later we finally made it to familiar territory!
You're looking at the amazing city of Spanish Fork. Hehehehe.
After the long drive we all felt surprisingly pretty refreshed
It went by quickly
We were so excited
Let the fun begin!!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Can't wait to see pictures! So glad you had a great time! :)

Tiffany Robinson said...

You were a trooper to do it! thanks for coming

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...