Friday, October 2, 2009

A boy and his naughiness

Jack's latest obsession... TOOTHPASTE!
This kid loves anything mint flavored!
Gun, ice cream, chap stick!
But he's true love is toothpaste!
I know, i know, it's terrible! And I NEVER let him snack on it.
Somehow he always finds some.
I am now keeping all of the toothpaste in the house up in my closet on a very high shelf.
I now have to get it down for Ella twice a day. And then remember to get it back from her to put back on said shelf.
Although, this afternoon I did come upon Jack standing on top of his big orange car, in my closet, trying to get the stash. He's one smart little guy.
{Picture is of the toothpaste bandit standing on Ella's bathroom counter, doing as I have just mentioned.}
The other night, the lazy Mom in me decided that pizza was the only thing that I could handle.
So OF COURSE we got Papa Murphy's. There is no other pizza to our little Bailey family!
I had the kid pizza in the oven {Peperoni and back olives, of course} when I hear some strange noise coming from the kitchen! {I was busy working on some new sewing projects, yeah!}
THIS is what I found.
I guess that he was hungry, saw that dang pizza just sitting there and decided that he needed a slice. Did I mention that it was still UNcooked!?
I know that some kids have a hard time with utensils. Not Jack. He's ALL about the utensils! You should see his skills with a fork!
He knew that he needed to cut the pizza, but with what? As you can see he tried many things. Included the actual pizza cutter. But dang, the cover made that hard.
Next best thing, my pretty pie crust maker thingy, it's almost a little pizza cutter.
Smart I tell ya, smart.
{Other utensils tested, can opener, knife, potato peeler and several wooden spoons!}
When Ryan got home he asked "what the heck happened to the pizza!?" I only have to say "Jack" and all is understood.
{if you haven't ever got pizza from Papa Murphy's, you should, the cowboy is way yummy!}
He actually managed to eat a lot.
Which isn't good. It says right on the label. Don't eat uncooked.
Luckily he made it through the night... without barfing!
He is so naughty!
However, every once in a while he'll do something I feel so proud of, it makes it all worth it!
THIS is what I walked into the other day.
Yes, yes, he had spilled a few fishy crackers on the floor. OK, or the whole bag.
But that doesn't matter, because what he did next was adorable!
He went and got our little broom and dust pan and swept them all up and threw them in the trash! He did a darn good job too!
This last picture cracks me up!!!!!!
Look at that concentration!
A boy after my own heart!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...