Monday, October 5, 2009

Isn't She Lovely




On Saturday the kids and I were out running errands.
Nothing too exciting.
Ella almost always HATES running errands.
{She would almost never leave our house if she didn't have to}
Ella, she was in a pretty darn good mood though!
Very helpful and happy.
She told me, Mom, today it's my lucky day!
And she was right.
There were many many many small things that happened throughout the day that made it that much brighter for our little princess, but her most favorite thing was when we walked into a little boutique in town.
We go in there sometimes, just to look and never to touch.
Much to much money.
This time as soon as we walked in the lady behind the counted called to Ella, saying that she was the cutest little girl she had ever seen.
Nothing new to us of course. ;)
She asked if she could do Ella's hair.
They do those kinds of things for birthdays and parties for little girlies who have much to much money.
But Ella got it done for free, because she was the cutest.
She soaked it all in as the lady pinned and spayed everything into place.
Finishing off with a HUGE sprinkle of glitter!
We thanked the lady so so so so much and returned to our tasks.
However when we got home Ella brought me my camera.
She was right, how could she have such cute hair and not take some pictures!
Of course when you have cute hair, you have to have a cute feather hair clip and a cute scarf!
She really is the cutest girl that I've ever seen too!
Love You Princess!
I'm so glad it was your lucky day. It was my lucky day too, because I got to spend it with you.
Alright, I shouldn't be blogging!
I have too much to do!
I leave for Utah soon!
I really need a vacation you know.
No, I really do.
Although I have to make it there first.
Me, two small children on a 10+ hour trip- ALONE!
That might sound daunting, but I'm looking forward to it.
Putting some road behind me. Feeling the wind in my hair.
And being able to see old friends whom I have missed so dearly.
Having hot coca, going apple picking and talking walks in the fall leaves.
You can look forward to seeing many many many pictures of my kids and others children wearing sweaters and jackets and looking adorable!
So until then............. wish me luck!

4 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

Um, that girl is a little model, MY GOSH! Man alive Rachel, you guys make beautiful children. I WISH I was going to be in Utah so you could take pictures of my kids. You'd better tell me the next time you visit WI. I'm not happy I didn't know about your last trip. You naughty girl.

Tiffany Robinson said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Dani and Chandler said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!

Mom said...

Ella a agree you are a beautiful young ladies and the feathers were just the right touch.
love grandma sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...