Monday, March 31, 2008

Silly Kids





Last night I was working on the computer while Ella was sitting on the couch next to me. When I was finished, I stood up and saw that Ella had fallen asleep in a very awkward position. So of course I had to take a picture. This kid could sleep anywhere! I was sad however to see that she was sucking her thumb! We have been working very hard on quitting the habit. We have even been putting the fingernail polish that tastes terrible on her thumbs. I guess it's not working. The pictures of Jack I thought were cute because he looks so tiny on the big counted all alone. He's really liking his baby food. I also have started him on bottles for formula a couple times a day. I just don't have enough for this kid! I have no earthly idea where all of this food is going- not to his thighs! He already seems so different from Ella. More gross. This morning I "heard" that he needed a diaper change. I have been changing diapers for more then half of my life and maybe only one other time have I ever had a child do what Jack did this morning! It was all the way up to his neck and down into his shoes- both front and back! I just stood there not knowing what to do with him! He was covered! I ended up just putting him in the tub taking all of his clothes off, washing them out and him. It was disgusting. To make matters even worse as I leaned over to wash his head he peed all over the front of me! Now of course he was having a wonderful time, splashing and laughing. All I could do was laugh as well. I better get used to things like this, he's a boy and I have a lot more years of gross things to come!

4 comments:

Jackson Family said...

That is so funny that Ella fell asleep that way! You would think it would hurt lol. And Jack does look so tiny expecially next to that pig ha ha. I love it when they poop out of there diapers. you don't even know where to start! If you still want to do family pictures I was thinking next week sometime so just let me know!

Tiffany Robinson said...

I am glad you laughed about the whole poop thing,because I would have cried. I guess that is why I have two kids and not more. You know I love sleeping pictures so this one of Ella is a keeper.

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

That story made me laugh! I think that I would just stand there and not what to do either! It's so hard to get their clothes off too, becuase you don't want them to touch anything else! Isn't it funny how someone so little can make such a big mess! Ella looks so funny sleeping like that, it doesn't look comfortable at all!

Ashlee said...

I love the poop story, I think I'll of us moms have one good poop story, or a few!! Boys are great aren't they, peeing on you and everything, it's a new adventure for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...