Saturday, July 11, 2015

Lewis Family Reunion


Just the day after Jacob's wedding my Mom's Fathers side of the family held a family reunion here in Utah. I was so excited! 
Lilly found her cousin Sirri right away, such good buddies!

Day 2
The kids all had tons of fun going down this huge slide, face paint, carnival games, balloons and winning prizes.



Sami and I decided to try Sumo.. She won!




Since Jacob's wedding Sarah has been staying with us, it's been so fun to spend so much time with her and her boys! Anderson is so juicy!


 
After some dinner my Grandpa and his siblings told stories of the parents and their childhoods.
This is our families tee-shirt that I made!

We are a pretty large group!

My Mom with some of her cousins and brother.

A slideshow they did.. talking about my parents and showing pictures of their wedding

Today was the last day, we all got together for a big breakfast.
It was such a nice couple of days, I didn't want it to end!
I love my family so much! I am so happy that though things like this we are able to reconnect!
Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...