Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Video Games and Visitors


I love these pictures of Jack-Jack.
He is SO into Mario Kart these days.
He plays everyday. He gets very sad when I tell him
 "it's such a nice day outside, you can't just sit here all day"
Because he would. Sit there all day.
He's getting so big. 
I hate it.
I feel like I say that a lot about my kids.
But I do.
Hate it.
I don't want them to grow up.

We had the pleasure of having my Aunt Karla (Sami's Mom!) and her two youngest Maisy and Aaron come and stay with us for a couple of nights in early March.
I wish that it could have been under happier circumstances though.
Sami's 18 year old cousin died due to complications of drug use.
It was very sad. 
However, it was lovely to have my dear aunt here.
She's like a second Mom to me.
The kids had a blast playing with MY cousins.
We hope we will be able to see them again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...