Thursday, April 5, 2012

Curious Little Lilly

Lilly has become so curious!!
I turned my back for two seconds leaving the fridge door open and she crawled over to go check it out.
She also loves when I have the dishwasher open too.
I forgot how naughty little babies can be.
I had to buy plug covers since she was getting a little curious about those.
She loves to crawl into the bathroom and try to eat toilet paper.
She loves to crawl up on the printer under my desk and push all of the buttons and pull out all of the paper.
She could sit for hours pulling all of the diaper wipes out of the container.
She tries to eat everything! Especially shoes- yuck!
She LOVES reading books and turning the pages.
She's just doing her baby job. By doing those things I know that she's bright and wants to learn about the world around her.
Sweet girl!

Taken March 20th

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...